Major News!

So this just happened last Wednesday.......


My hard working, brilliant husband was made a Major!  We are all so proud of him!!  As we live in Hawaii he was able to have his ceremony in an outside lanai with a garden where we had the lunch. It was so lovely.


His boss said some really nice things about him!

Getting ready to change his pins!

Noah and Roman got to pin on Matthias' new rank! 
With a little help!


Zara just sat chewing on her toy the whole time...such an angel!



I have the best husband!  He gets promoted and I get beautiful flowers and a lovely lei!  (I love that they got him winking at me!)

The boys loved their leis too!






Daddy and daughter! :)
Thank you my love for always working so hard to provide for us as a family!  We love you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months