Lately.....

I know I haven't blogged for a few weeks, so I thought I would give everyone a quick up date on what's been happening.

School started again on August 5th (yes you read it correctly).  School tends to start pretty early here in Hawaii.  Not sure why, but it does mean that they do get a little longer breaks for the other holidays!  So I will take it.  Noah is now in 1st grade.  He had mixed feeling about starting school again.  Although he was excited, as he just loves to learn, he really didn't want to leave us.  I guess the thought of us having fun without him is too unbearable.  Oh boy, he did great on his first day though.


Waiting in line for his teacher to come collect his class.
I really miss my big boy at home.  Its so quite with just Roman and Zara.  Noah is definitely the life and light of the party at home! :)

A few weeks ago our church primary had a pioneer day.  It was so fun.  The boys loved it.  They all had their 'family groups' with a child size wagon.  They dressed as Pioneers and learned how to make butter and candles, had a watermelon eating competition, wash clothes (Roman did not want to leave this, he LOVED washing the clothes) and doll making.  It was a hot, but very fun day.  Take a look ~






















He said "look mum, I made this doll for Zara!"  My cute Noah! 
Roman still washing the clothes.

Yes this was 20 minutes later!  I think I've found out what I need to get him for Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months