November Celebrations!

I know I'm playing catch up from November so I will make this posts short and sweet.  Although I cannot guarantee that there won't be lots of photos! :)  November is a pretty busy month in our little family.  At the beginning of the month Matthias and I celebrated 8 wonderful years of marriage.  I can not believe that I have been lucky enough to be married to my best friend for 8 years, the time has gone so quickly.

Eight years down....eternity to go! :)

Next celebration was my birthday.  Yep, I turned another year older and wiser...or so they say.


I know there are lots of candles on the cake, but thankfully they weren't all the way to the edge, yet!

The most important celebration of the month was our little Zara's 1st birthday.  This year her birthday landed right on Thanksgiving, so we were all able to be at home to celebrate with her.


She just loved opening her cards.  It was really cute to see.  Her favourite part of the day was her birthday cake. She is definitely a McCormick when it comes to her sweet food....


Our little girl is such a blessing, I am excited to see what the wonderful ones will bring for her this next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months