Every adventure must come to an end!

Living in Hawaii must be our most fun and rewarding adventures yet.  We have made so many friends, they are like Ohana to us.  We have spent countless times on the beach soaking up the sun, sea and sand, in the middle of 'winter'.  We have eaten plenty of great plate lunches and local foods; not to mention our boys obsession with spam musubi and shave ice!!  Learning hula must have been one of my favourite things to do.  Just living the ALOHA way has been great for me and my family.  We are really going to miss it.  Four years has flown by and in a short few months we will have to leave this heaven on earth for pastures new.  We will be headed to the East coast, Maryland to be exact.


We are all very excited about the move.  Noah has always wanted to see the Air and Space museum and the Lincoln memorial.  Not to mention all the other fun sites around there.  Oh and how could we forget we will get snow and lots of it, if this year is anything to go by!  Roman has always wanted to make a snowman, but alas he has never as yet seen snow. Two years with cold weather should give us our fix!

Although, we are excited for our move, leaving Hawaii is going to be one of the hardest things I have done!  I know that my life has been enriched and blessed in so many ways, because of the beautiful people here.  Singing Aloha Oe on our last Sunday is going to be really hard, in fact I don't think I will even get a word out.....note to self: DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT YET!  I know for a fact that we will be taking lots of photos/videos as we visit our favourite places for the last time, so watch out for those posts!  Till then mahalo for reading and aloha! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months