Ford Island Aviation Museum

Within the last almost 4 years we've been here, we (well the children and I) have not ever been to the Aviation Museum on Ford Island.  A couple of weeks ago they had a open cockpit day and so I told Matthias we finally must go because the boys would love it and boy did we underestimate how much they would enjoy it.








We didn't realise when we went that they would have a dress up area too!  Don't our little fliers look so darn cute!







Noah loved this helicopter as it had a Menehune on it ~ its his school's mascot!

I'm always the one taking the photos, which is the way I like it, but its also nice to have evidence that I was there too!! ;)





Love their faces! lol

Noah's flying must be getting a little too scary for Roman!




Zara napped most of the time we were there, but she woke up just in time to enjoy this little ride!!  She really did love it!


It was a really good day and I'm so glad we got chance to go before we left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months