Noah turns 7!

With the impending birth of our 4th child, we had to move Noah's 7th birthday party to a week earlier.  Not that he minded one bit.  When I asked him what type of birthday party he wanted, he said he has always wanted a bowling party. Our boys love going bowling, especially when its comic bowl!  So I figured even though I would be 39 weeks pregnant, this was a do-able party.  I would just have his friends come, bowl and then eat cake.  Unfortunately it was a little more work then I expected, but still it was super fun and less stressful than doing a party at home.

Noah was blessed to have a dozen friends come and was given some lovely presents!  Here are a few pictures from his party.









We were lucky enough to get the cosmic bowl on for the kids, so we broke out the glow stick glasses, bracelets and necklaces too....they were a hit!!








I know I say it every birthday, but I honestly can not believe my little chunk monkey Noah, my first born, is getting so old.  He really brightens up our lives!  He is turning into a very smart, loving, enthusiastic, kind young man and we love him more and more each day!!  Happy birthday Noah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months