The Last 2 Months

Oh my goodness, I've been really bad at blogging these past 2 months.  Truth is I didn't realise it was that long ago that I last posted.  Life just got busy with life.  So let me just bring you all up to speed on the fun and interesting pieces.

ZARA
Zara grew fangs!  All 4 of her top teeth are through now! She has 6 in total.

Her favourite thing to do is look at the DVDs or just pull them all out!

Trying to be just like her brother!


Posing with glasses!

My little Rachmaninoff


She also LOVES to dance

She walks around all the furniture, so I'm guessing walking unassisted won't be too far away!

She loves to eat finger foods.

She is now 10 months and growing!!

I can't actually believe she will be 1 next month.


ROMAN
He's my crazy boy.  Very rarely do I get a normal face.

He's a monkey!  Honestly, I have to stop him after his 3rd banana for the day.  He just loves them!

He loves to paint pictures. Whenever asked what he would like to do he always answers painting!

He loves playing outside, especially on his new bike.

His favourite song is Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam (which he loving calls Jesus Christ for a Sunbeam).

He is a great help with Zara and loves her to pieces!

Did I mention how he loves to gel and style his own hair!  This isn't his best style and one of his first attempts, but he has definitely got better at it!  I think he even got his eyebrows in this picture! lol Bless him!


NOAH





This handsome 1st grader achieved the Academic Progress Award for the 1st quarter of school this year.  We are all so proud of him.  He really is a smart boy and learning so much.  He has tried extra hard this year and his persistence and hard work paid off.  Keep up the good work Noah.

He too is a great big brother to both Roman and Zara.




How we love our little munchkins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months