England for Christmas!

I had been so looking forward to going back home, especially for Christmas.  It had almost been 3 years since I'd been back to the motherland and I have to say, I really missed it.  I was looking forward to seeing my family and spending a lovely cold, quiet Christmas with them!

Here are some highlights of our time there:



I know that there are a lot of photos from Warner Brother's Harry Potter Studios....but I have to tell you, it was absolutely brilliant!!  We all LOVED it so much.  It was worth every penny!

We were able to have our photos taken in the flying car and the boys enjoyed a broomstick ride which we got the videos for.  It was all so brilliant.  I've attached the photos at least and will try and get the videos downloaded soon...so stay tuned!




I know that this trip we didn't get to see many friends or extended family, for which we are truly sorry, but we promise next time we are "home" we will make special arrangements to see you all, because we really do truly miss our English friends!!  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and that 2016 brings health, happiness and great memories!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noah's Baptism

It kind of snowed.....twice

2 Months